You know diets don’t work. Do you gravitate toward the body positive message yet hung up on one thing…
You don’t love your body because you want to lose weight. You find your body unacceptable.
There is a way through this. Listen now for insight.
- Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help. Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.
- If you feel like a failure because you can’t lose weight or keep it off, know you are not to blame. Diets have failed you.
- Dieting predicts weight gain.
- Dieting promotes the idea of body hate and conditional acceptance.
- Does a deeper understanding of diet culture, its toxicity, and manipulation make you angry? Stay with it!
- It’s ok to not accept your body.
- You are acceptable the way you are today. The end. Your body is acceptable no matter what.
- Oprah Winfrey joined weight watchers and Julie’s mind was blown to see diet culture and its reign make one of the most amazing women also feel not enough.
- First step: work on RESPECTING your body.
- Challenge the false truths.
- Claim your space and find those who agree with body positivity.
Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help! Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.