Let’s fill your Food Peace toolbox for the holidays. This episode sifts through grounding and disconnecting tools to have on standby. Remember, disconnection is your superpower, not something to be ashamed of. Listen here now for more.
Looking for more Food Peace? Want to help support the Love Food Podcast? Check out my new After the Letters Project on Patreon. I have exclusive weekly mini-episodes for $29/month and other freebies. Find more at Patreon.com/LoveFoodPodcast
- Julie Dillon RD blog
- Link to subscribe to the Love Food’s Food Peace Syllabus.
- After the Letters Project info
- Meredith Noble’s Instagram list
- Debra Benfield
- Intuitive Eating book and website
- Find Eating Disorder Dietitians near you.
Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help! Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.