What if what you’ve learned about PCOS and weight loss is not true? What if the pursuit of weight loss is not a good solution to promoting health? What if you don’t have be smaller to feel better with PCOS? Let’s chat about PCOS and weight. I hope it helps you have more informed consent along your PCOS and Food Peace journey.
This episode is brought to you by my courses: PCOS and Food Peace and Dietitians PCOS and Food Peace. You CAN make peace with food even with PCOS and I want to show you how. Use the coupon code ‘lovefood’ at check out for 30% off.
- Julie Dillon RD blog
- Link to get latest Food Peace Syllabus.
- Intuitive Eating (aff) by Tribole and Resch
- 6 Keys To Food Peace
- Jeanes, Y. M., Reeves, S., Gibson, E. L., Piggott, C., May, V. A., & Hart, K. H. (2017). Binge eating behaviours and food cravings in women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Appetite, 109(Supplement C), 24–32.
- Julie on Instagram: Instagram.com/FoodPeaceDietitian
- Find Eating Disorder Dietitians near you.
Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help! Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.