Julie wants to empower you to stretch out of your nutrition comfort zone and find new ways to help your clients.
What is clinical supervision?
This is a relationship process intending to help you be more effective and efficient with your clients. The sessions typically include case discussion including how you experience your client sessions, confidence level, and where you feel stuck. Supervision, a requirement among counselors and other helping professionals, can allow dietitians to improve their client presence. The changes will show through to your clients because they will get more out of sessions and keep coming back.
Julie uses her training to become a mental health counselor to inform her clinical supervision experience. Expect to challenge your beliefs and be vulnerable about what’s affecting your clinical work.
What does supervision look like?
Fostering and encouraging growth, supervision is an ongoing and regular meeting system. As an experienced eating disorder clinician trained as a mental health counselor, Julie will guide you through skills training and consult with you on your individual cases.
Continuing education credit may be available based on your learning needs.
Some important information about Julie
In full disclosure, I am a cisgender heterosexual married white thin dietitian with financial privilege that helped me access my dietetic internship. I am committed to lifelong anti-racist work yet appreciate my lived experiences will mean I am not always a good fit. Because dietetics is inherently racist and toxic for people with marginalized identities, I offer free and lower cost supervision to Black, Indigenous, and people of color dietitians and Black, Indigenous, and people of color dietitians-in-training.
Individual Supervision Meeting Details
- 6 monthly sessions $997. Each session is 50 minutes.
- As needed supervision sessions are also an option for $200 per 50 minute session.
- Meetings are virtually over Zoom.
Triadic or Small Group Supervision Details
- Triadic supervision allows 2 individuals to come together to share a supervision hour with Julie. Each shares a case or concern while learning from each other in a supportive space. Fee $100/person
- Does your group practice or treatment facility need monthly or as needed supervision? Up to 3 clinicians is $300/hour. Do you have a larger group? Contact us for pricing and availability.
Group Supervision Meeting Details
- coming soon!