Listen as we chat with Jes Baker, author of Landwhale and Things No One Tells Fat Girls on shame, secrecy, and who’s to blame.
This Chapter of the PCOS and Food Peace Podcast is brought to you by Julie’s PCOS and Food Peace course. Get 25% off using the coupon code ‘podcast’ at check out. Get all the details here:
Did you enjoy the podcast? Leave us a rating, review, subscribe or share the podcast! Doing these small acts of kindness help the show grow and connect more with the concept of Food Peace.
- Your First 3 Steps Toward Food Peace with PCOS download
- Movement and PCOS
- PCOS and Nutrition blog posts
- Jes Baker’s post on facial hair
- Jes’s Web: TheMilitantBaker.com
- Jes’s Books: Landwhale (aff) or Things No One Tells Fat Girls (aff)
- Instagram: @TheMilitantBaker
- PCOS and Food Peace Support Club on Facebook
- Green Mountain at Fox Run
- Health at Every Size (HAES)
- Julie Dillon RD blog
Thank you to Theralogix, the makers of Ovasitol, for sponsoring the podcast.
- Ovasitol is an inositol supplement with a blend of myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol, in the body’s optimal ratio of 40 to 1.
- Inositols are nutrients that help to decrease insulin resistance, promote menstrual regularity, restore ovulation, and balance hormone levels.
- In convenient powder form, Ovasitol can be enjoyed in your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- Available in both a canister and convenient single-serving packets, Ovasitol contains 100% pure inositols, with no additives.
- Read our blog post about what Inositols can do to help your PCOS.
- Order online today at theralogix.com. During checkout, use “PRC” code 127410 for an exclusive PCOS and Food Peace Podcast discount.
- Enter to win a 90-day supply here! (We will be picking 4 random emails from those who enter during September 2018. All will be notified via email.)