What’s the foundation for food peace?? Listen now for Julie’s thoughts. She hopes it illuminates your path to freedom.
- Compassionate curiosity is where it’s at.
- Stop shoulding on yourself.
- Notice without judgement.
- Simple not easy.
- Food anthropologist or golf voice.
- Take out the shame or should and it will clear out your path.
- Shame NEVER promotes health just makes people feel shitty about themselves.
- Moving away from the shoulds you will notice that your body has certain needs, within a rhythm, and can be trusted. Your body has been on your side the whole time.
- As moving away from the shoulds expect normal rebellion.
- Honoring your rebellion discussion found in the Love Food podcast Episode 30 with Aaron Flores
- Eating Disorder Dietitians
- Julie Dillon RD blog
Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help! Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.